Why Do I Have To Pick A Niche.

 Why Do I Have To Pick A Niche.

I understand it's to get a particular type of audience and to grow well in that niche.

But oh my, I am interested in almost every niche like 

  • Finance 
  • Food 
  • Skincare 
  • Fashion
  • Tech
  • Self development 
  • Books
  • Guitar music
  • Edits
  • Poetry
  • And many more...
Like why do i have to pick only one. Why?
I can't do all in the same platform because of audience. So, do I have to have this many platforms to post? No. No one can.


They say then combine related niches. How do I connect food and tech though.

I could connect book and poetry so I did.
I could connect self development with finance so I did.
I could connect skincare and fashion so I did.

And that feels a little chaotic and unmanageable but still I could. But what about the other niches which i want to do but didn't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change Your Mindset In 30 Days

Imposter Syndrome Explained With Anime.

The One Skill To Make Money